As a result of participation in this workshop you will be able to build a course plan that reflects:
- The guiding learning theories of your teaching practice
- The use of digital pedagogy to optimize cognition with particular emphasis on the areas of attention, memory, thinking and motivation.
- The design of an effective digital learning experience using a design methodology as well as the resources and expertise available to assist you at UC, Berkeley.
- Consideration of content accessibility and affordability.
- And contains:
- Measurable learning outcomes
- Assessment items aligned to the learning outcomes
- Activities the provide practice before assessment
- Resources to support topics and activities
- Instructor role
- Learner role
- Appropriate technology tool